After years of research, testing, and consulting the game's best players, not only did Marucci improve the hottest bat in the game, they added another.
The 2017 CAT7 line is built with AZ4X alloy, the strongest and most responsive in the Marucci arsenal. The increased strength and response rate allowed a barrel design with up to 7 variables of wall thickness without any internal rings or governors. The result? A sweet spot that's double the size of the CAT6.
• AZ4X alloy construction provides increased strength and a higher response rate
• More responsive, optimized barrel design creates a sweet spot twice as large as the CAT6
• 2nd Generation AV2 Anti-Vibration knob features an upgraded, finely tuned harmonic dampening system for better feel and less negative vibrational feedback
• Ring-free barrel technology offers greater performance with no "dead spots"
• One-piece alloy construction provides a clean, consistent, traditional feel
Drop: -8 senior league
Barrel: 2 5/8"
Certified: USSSA 1.15 BPF
Swing Weight: Balanced
Material: AZ4X Alloy
Warranty: One Year Manufacturer's Warranty